The Assessment level has different ranked from 1 to 5 for different country; Level 1 represents low immigration risk whereas Level 5 represents high immigration risk. The higher the assessment level, the more evidence to demonstrate to support their claims for granting a student visa.

When you should apply?

You can apply for you student visa once you have received your Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) from the institute you have choose in Australia. In order to get a CoE, you must have been given a formal place to offer, accepted it in writing and deposit an initial payment of your tuition fee.      

Can I work on these visas?

You can work with a maximum of 20 hours per week during your study although you can work fulltime during your school break. Although you are not permitted to start working until you started your course.

What do you need to apply?

You need to complete your student visa application form, your Confirmation of Enrolment, the visa application payment, four copies of your recent passport size photos and evidence that you have made a payment of your Overseas Health Cover. You will also need to provide health documents for your application if the Australian Department of Immigration and Citizenship ask to provide one.


Copyright © Stay Global ™ is a registered trademark.
Designed by Templateism. Hosted on Blogger Platform.